You limited your search to:
- Franco-German Diplomatic Relations 1871-1939
- My purpose is to sketch briefly the diplomatic background of the existing relations between France and Germany from 1871 to 1939. I have told the story chronologically, because I believe that we must follow events as they unfold themselves if we are to understand why statesmen made their decisions. I have attempted to mass all the important facts that I could find on Franco-German Diplomatic Relations from 1871 to 1939 without self-interests or prejudices to either of the two nations. My intentions were to seek a general knowledge of the drift of Franco-German Diplomatic affairs during this period of seventy years.
- The Rise of the National Socialist Party in Germany
- Study gives an interpretation of the materials relevant to the birth and growth of National Socialist Party in Germany as of 1941.
- The Growth of German Militarism
- A study of the history of Germany as a militaristic country.