You limited your search to:
- Chinese Ensemble - Jacket and Pants
- Chinese ensemble of blue silk with multi-colored embroidery.consisting of: A) Jacket/Bodice. Knee-length, A-line, standing collar, long sleeves with white cuffs embroidered with scenes of Chinese people in various situations. Center front opening with black frogs fastened with spherical gold buttons. Wide band at collar and part of front opening, and hem with embroidery of figures on brown ground. Field of jacket with large multi-colored embroidered flowers and butterflies. B) Pants. Matching. Drawstring waist. Full-length, with matching embroidery, but only on lower legs. Cuffs with wide band of white embroidered with foliage and moths.
- Hat of white felt fur. The domed crown is almost totally covered by ostrich feathers, dyed pale green with violet edges. The brim turns up at ends, and supports lavish embellishments consisting of artificial flowers of various colors of velvet, more dyed ostrich feathers, and a violet silk taffeta bow. The crown and brim, under the added decorations, is covered in a fine black net/veiling, which extends under the brim and into the inside of the crown. The crown is unlined, showing the fur. Maker's paper label partially preserved, attached inside crown: "[Monogram mark RAC(?)] / New York". Label also lists style, "Anita", and price of $4.00.
- Hat of white fur felt. The body of the hat is a single large piece of white fur felt. The domed crown is encircled at it's base by two wide scarves, one of black silk, the other of black and cream striped silk. The two scarves overlap, with trailing ends, and are held together at back by a "knot" embellished with black beading. The wide brim extends around the hat, turning up at the edges. The hat is unlined, the fur extending around the brim but not into the crown. There are no labels or maker's marks.
- Chinese jacket of red damask silk with multicolored embroidery. Almost knee-length, with long sleeves. Floral damask pattern, embroidery of flowers, moths(?), foliage, and other symbols. Angled center front opening bordered with blue, fastened with carved/chased gold sphere buttons and loops. Around opening, hem, collar, and cuffs is embroidered band in blues and white scrolls, with outer border of gold and black. Lined in pink silk. No labels.