You limited your search to:
- Ensemble - Jacket and Skirt
- Ensemble of silver thread silk brocade in a pattern of vertical wavy lines. A) Jacket is full-length with stand-up collar that is open with elongated V at front. Center front opening to waist with 6 crystal buttons with loops of self-fabric; open to hemline. Long set-in sleeves with 4-3/4" bell cuffs. Shoulder pads; lined in grey silk crepe. Designer's label inside: "Michael Faircloth" B) Straight skirt is full-length with 18" slit at center back. 1-1/4" waistband with center-back zip and hook & eye closure. Lined in grey silk crepe.
- Varsity style jacket with front of mustard colored wool felt. Knit male kabuki style face on back. Center front zippered opening with snap at neckline. Wide rolled collar of black corduroy has 5 snaps. Left black corduroy and right red corduroy sleeves are zippered and detachable; cuffs have snap closure. Black corduroy waistband closes with 2 snaps. Two angled pockets at hips and patch pocket at left front with embroidered patch of male kabuki style face. Lined in yellow quilted polyester. Designer's label at center back neckline: "Yamamoto / Kansai"
- Pair of pumps of silver satin. Square toe shoes, with 1 3/4" high square Cuban or modified Louis heel. Donor wore these shoes with an ensemble by Michael Faircloth (TFC 2011.026.002) Designer's label inside each shoe: "Stuart Weitzman" Marked inside of each shoe on side: "S249146 9 B" Stamped on each sole: "Leather / Sole / Stuart Weitzman / Made in Spain".
- Pair of shoes of gold leather. Designed with slightly pointed toes, the shoes are modified D'Orsay pumps, with open toe formed by crossed-over wide straps at vamp, and with cut-away sides on the outside of shoe. High stiletto heels covered with same leather, tapering to base. Lined in silver leather. Designer's label stamped inside: "Bruno Magli / Bologna * Made in Italy" Stamped on sole: "7 / Vero / Cuoio"