You limited your search to:
- Coat of lynx fur, pale with brown and grey markings. Thigh-length, with long sleeves and shawl collar. Two side slit pockets. Center front opening with two hooks below collar (lacking loops?). Fully lined in tan silk. No labels in garment.
- Ensemble - Dress and Coat
- Dress and coat of peacock feathers. The short, sleeveless dress is entirely covered with peacock breast feathers, accented with a 1" band of blue cording and chenille trim at neckline and with blue cord spaghetti straps. It is fully lined with navy polyester. The long, sleeveless coat is covered with peacock herl / flue feathers. It has a round neckline, and no closure. These pieces are part of a larger ensemble, consisting of a total of 9 pieces decorated with peacock and/or golden pheasant feathers. Worn to the Emmy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, California, April 1976.
- Hat of rust wool felt with rolled, tubular shaped brim. Style sometime referred to as "bumper hat". Unlined with orange grosgrain headband. Crown stamped: "100% Wool / 'Esccello' / Geo. W. Bollman & Co., Inc" Designer's label on inside headband: "Frank's Girl / Designed by / Frank Olive / New York"
- Scarf Hat
- Hat formed of a printed scarf. The hat is constructed to look as a scarf that has been tied around the wearer's head, with long trailing ends at back. The under-structure is a domed crown of stiffened black mesh overlaid with the printed scarf, which has a navy blue ground, white stars, and gold American eagles. The hat has an inner pink grosgrain ribbon hatband. Designer's label: "Frank Olive / New York"