You limited your search to:
- Chauffer's Uniform Greatcoat
- Man's chauffeur's uniform greatcoat of black wool with black astrakhan (3 day old lamb) fur collar. The full-length overcoat is double-breasted, with long sleeves and a flap pocket at each hip. Torso lined in heavy brown muton. Maker's label inside pocket, part printed, part filled in by hand: "Lexington / National Tailoring Co., Inc / Better quality uniforms / 851 Lexington Ave., N.Y. / Name: John Forsythe / Date: 10/31/34 No.: 9622" NRA "Blue Eagle" label inside pocket Stamped on inner side of lining: "Taskinlamb"
- Hat of chocolate colored mink fur. Somewhat in a pillbox shape, but much larger, the slightly domed crown fully covers the head. Brown corduroy lining trimmed with grosgrain ribbon. Labels: Designer's label: "Mr. D" United Hatters, Cap and Millinery Workers International Union label.
- Turban-style hat created of henna colored wound silk rope stitched to form the hat. Net backing/lining. At front of hat is a oval spiral of same material, from which extends a spray of cinnamon colored feathers. Label sewn inside: "John Frederics Inc / New York"
- Casual hat in baseball cap style of blue wool felt. Matching grosgrain bow and ribbon on bill as trim. Crown formed from four panels. Retailer's label stamped on inside headband: "Neiman Marcus Co. / Dallas"