You limited your search to:
- Pair of boots or "High Button Shoes" of black leather. The shoes, designed with rounded toes, button closed along outer side, with 14 domed black glass buttons on each shoe. The low, stacked heels are rounded at sides and back, and are curved at front, and taper slightly to base. Maker's label stamped inside: "The Krippendorf / Dittmann Co. / Cincinnati" Stamped on sole: "3 36" Stamped inside: "36 3 14522"
- Boy's Suit (Jacket, Pants, and Shirt)
- Boy's suit. Coat jacket of red wool. Black revers trimmed in black braid with sailor style collar. Long sleeves trimmed with black braid. Slit pocket at left breast with black braid. Ten black silk jacquard covered buttons. Lined in black silk. Retailer's label at center back neckline: "Sanger Bros. / Dallas / Waco" Matching trousers of red wool with black trim on sides seams. Closure of black covered buttons at sides of waistband. Cotton interior waistband with buttonholes for securing shirt to trousers. Stamp on back left waistband (mostly illegible). Accompanying shirt of red silk front panel with ivory damask cotton back panel. Sleeveless. Shirt has ruffles down center front placket with 3 circular white decorative buttons. Pointed collar. Center back opening with 3 circular, white buttons and tailored buttonholes. Shirt has 7 additional buttons around hem which attach to trousers. Front panel lined in matching ivory damask cotton.
- Burnoose-style cape of lavender wool flannel. Mid-skirt length front and back, rounded at bottom to be shorter on each side. Fitted at shoulders. Attached hood gathered around face by use of ribbon ties woven through satin bound buttonholes around border of hood (ribbon missing). Center front opening and hem are trimmed with wide band of pastel green cording in scroll design. Closure of matching satin ribbon ties at neckline. Lined in pastel green satin.
- Reticule. Drawstring handbag/purse of black knit with openwork band along top through which drawstring is threaded. Running around center of bag are three horizontal bands of blue beads bordered by silver/gold lined beads. Lower part of the bag is completely covered by horizontal bands of silver/gold lined beads and blue beads. Bottom of bag with large sphere covered with blue beads from which hangs tassel of silver/gold lined bead loops. Unlined. Has been dated 1880-1890 or ca. 1916.