You limited your search to:
- Beachwear Ensemble - Bikini and Coverup
- Beach ensemble consisting of bikini and coverup. The bikini top and bottom are of jersey printed with a modern art design of greens, pink and red stripes. Top has ties that go up and behind neck, and bands that reach around to back and secure with metal clasp. At front, between the cups along top edge is a non-functional tie made of piping made from the jersey material. Bikini bottom is low-cut. The coverup is of light chiffon, possibly silk, with swirling stripes in the same pattern as bikini. It is sleeveless, has a boat neckline, and rounded hemline. The pieces of the ensemble have various tags: In bikini top: "12" In bikini bottom: "Emilio Schuberth / Roma / Fabricato in Italia"; Made in Italy / Exclusively for / Neiman-Marcus"; "Made in Italy"; "12"; Helanca / Filanca / Marche Int. Dep." Stamped near hem of coverup: "Enzo Mari Per / Fio / Rio"; Sewn in tags: "Fio / Rio"; "Emilio Schuberth / Roma / Fabricato in Italia". Pattern designed by Enzo Mari (b. Novara, Italy, 1932). From the original Carrie Marcus Neiman Foundation collection assembled by Stanley and Edward Marcus.
- Hat of green and white felted fur. The hat has a domed, circular crown and an asymmetrical up-turning brim. The crown and inner part of the brim are dyed in a green and white "op-art" pattern of geometric shapes which can be viewed as small green shapes on larger white shapes on a green ground. The outer part of the brim is dyed solid green. At one side is an arrow-shaped ornament of green grosgrain ribbon, the tail of which extends out over the brim and curls upwards. Inside the crown is a hatband of green grosgrain ribbon. Sewn to the hatband ribbon is a large designer's tag: "Schiaparelli / Paris". Stamped inside the crown "Body / Made In Italy"
- Hat of dark gray felt covered with black velvet. The cylindrical crown has a flattened top, and is encircled near top of crown by a turquoise grosgrain ribbon which crosses at back, with trailing ribbons. At front right of ribbon is applied rhinestone set triangular brooch with band of same ribbon. The narrow brim curls up at outer edge. The whole is overlaid with black plastic net. Hat is unlined, with inner black grosgrain ribbon hatband. Designer's label inside: "Mr. Rickie / Original" Stamped inside crown: "'Jewel' / Body made in Italy"
- Hat of multicolor printed velvet. Geometric print with central section of circles and semi-circles. Circular crown with slightly domed top. Covering fabric has extending flaps at sides which come down over ears and secure under chin creating a wimple effect. Flaps secure with two snaps. Part of uniform for Braniff International Airways flight attendant's. No labels in hat. Designer's signature in print, under flap, "Emilio".