You limited your search to:
- [Illustrations: Buried Valley of the Susquehanna River: Anthracite Region of Pennsylvania]
- Illustrations that accompany a report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines regarding a buried valley area (a deposit of clay, sand, and gravel) around the Susquehanna River in the anthracite region of Pennsylvania, near the city of Wilkes-Barre. Most of the images are cross sections of the area.
- [Illustrations: Castleman Basin, Garrett County, Maryland]
- Maps illustrating coal beds in Castleman Basin, located in Garrett County, Maryland. The maps accompany the U.S. Bureau of Mines Bulletin discussing the geologic study and investigation of the coals in the area.
- [Illustrations: Mining Conditions Under the City of Scranton, Pennsylvania]
- Maps that illustrate sections of the anthracite coal mines beneath the city of Scranton, Pennsylvania to accompany a bulletin issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines.