You limited your search to:
- Methods and Costs of Stripping and Mining at the United Verde Open-Pit Mine, Jerome, Arizona
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the mining practices and expenses of the United Verde open-pit mine west of Jerome, Arizona. As stated in the introduction, "the purpose of this paper is to present the methods used in developing and operating the mine, and to discuss the problems encountered" (p. 1). This report includes tables, maps, and illustrations.
- Procedure of the Purchasing and Supply Departments of the Miami Copper Company, Miami, Arizona
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the purchasing procedures documented by the Miami Copper Company in Arizona. Supplies, invoices, discounts, and accounting procedures are described in detail. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- United States Earthquakes, 1938
- Report discussing earthquake activity in the United States during 1938. The report is broken down by regions and has sections for specific earthquakes.
- Ventilation of the Large Copper Mines of Arizona
- No Description