You limited your search to:
- Investigation of Methane Occurrence and Outbursts in the Cote Blanche Domal Salt Mine, Louisiana
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over studies conducted on the outbursts of salt often responsible for fatalities in salt mines. The salt samples were tested for methane content. The test results are discussed. This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Selected Significant Mineral Deposits in Alaska: A Minerals Availability System Overview
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing significant Alaskan mineral deposits. As stated in the abstract, "this Bureau of Mines publication presents a summary of mining activity in Alaska, as well as institutional and infrastructural factors affecting mineral development in Alaska" (p. 1). This report includes maps, tables, and illustrations.
- The tungsten industry of the U.S.S.R
- No Description