You limited your search to:
- From Introduction: "This report covers the essential features of the asbestos industry, including occurrence, production, mining, milling, utilization, international trade, and marketing."
- Drilling and Dustiness of Metal-Mine Air
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on the air quality in metal-mines after using wet drills. Dust samples are collected and compared to samples collected from similar metal-mines in South Africa and Australia. This report includes tables.
- Index of Selected Gasification Patents (In Three Parts): [Part] 2. United Kingdon, Australian, Canadian, and South African Patents
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over patents related to the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Details of the patents are presented and discussed. This report includes illustrations.
- Oil-Shale Operations in the Union of South Africa: October 1947
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over production of oil-shale facilities in South Africa. The deposits of oil-shales, and torbanites are described. The operations at the production facilities are also presented. This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.