You limited your search to:
- Engineering Aspects of the September 19, 1985 Mexico Earthquake
- Report issued by the National Bureau of Standards over the 1985 Mexico earthquake. The rescue efforts and damage assessments are discussed. This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Petroleum Laws of All America
- Report issued by the Bureau of Mines covering petroleum laws of the U.S. and surrounding oil producing countries. As stated in the preface, "this bulletin includes the petroleum laws of (1) United States; (2) the several oil-producing States; (3) Canada; (4) Mexico; (5) the Republics of Central and South America" (p. iv).
- Stopping Methods and Costs
- No Description
- World Survey of Tantalum Ore
- Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines discussing the occurrences of tantalum in different areas of the world. The tantalum deposits are described in reference to each individual country that it is found in. This report includes maps, tables, and illustrations.