You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 236th week of the war, 118th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR, Italy, Western Europe, Central Pacific, Bougainville, New Britain, Admiralty Is., New Guinea, Southeast Asia. Map: U.S.S.R. Southern Front Includes 10 photographs. Back: Europe. Map.
- Newsmap. Monday, December 6, 1943 : week of November 25 to December 2, 221st week of the war, 103rd week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, USSR, Germany, Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, China, Plans. Inset maps: central Italy, northeast New Guinea, Action areas in central and southwest Pacific, Truk Is., Nauru, Wotje, Jaluit, Makin, Tarawa. Photographs: Australian Air Force Beaufighter, Sgt. Ben Kuroki of Hershey, Nebraska, Captured Soviet equipment, Rescued blindfolded Nazi. German built road in Isernia. Back: Text and 11 illustrations highlight the 11 general orders that must be known by sentinels.
- Newsmap. Monday, November 29, 1943 : week of November 18 to November 25, 220th week of the war, 102nd week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR; New Guinea; Gilbert and Marshall Islands; Bougainville; Air Offensive; Italy. Maps: Berlin; Global map. Inset map: Areas under Jap Control. Photograph: An American Army Signal Corps telephone lineman repairs a line in Capriatti. Back : Surprise... a powerful weapon. Photographic sequence of a hatchet attack on a Nazi soldier illustrates text urging whole-hearted cooperation of all to guard military information.