You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, November 15, 1943 : week of November 4 to November 11, 218th week of the war, 100th week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia, Italy, Air offensive, Southwest Pacific, China-Burma, Submarines, Greenland. Maps: Eastern Front, Advance toward Rome, Southwest Pacific. Photographs: Moving into Lae, New Guinea; Jap bases in the South and Southwest Pacific; Rocket glider used against Allied ships during the invasion of Italy; Germans trying to hold up the advance of the Allied Fifth Army on the Naples-Benevento Road fastened these aerial bombs to notched trees; Italian bombs unloaded from a rail car at an airfield captured in Italy. Back: U.S. Army ribbons representing decorations and awards. Includes a large color illustration of the Medal of Honor.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 233rd week of the war, 115th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, Air war, Burma, USSR. Maps show air attacks from London to various sites in Germany; New Ireland; south Pacific; Truk Is. Includes photographs: "Island forts", Marine corps set up radio telephone sets at Roi Island, Leathernecks set up machine guns immediately upon landing, All-Negro Ninety-Ninth Fighter Squadron at Anzio, German prisoners disembark from an LST to a prison camp, wounded female Jugoslav guerillas arrive in Malta, General Sir Harold Alexander chats with Yank rangers near Cisterno. Back: Text states "In Mein Kampf, Hitler stated that his plan was to destroy France first, then England, after which he would have the United States cornered without a fight!."
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 238th week of the war, 120th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Eastern front, Burma, Western Europe, Italy, Southwest Pacific, Kuriles. Maps show Eastern Front; S. W. Pacific - Northern Bismarcks. Includes 9 photographs, 3 showing aerial incendiaries. Back: Southeastern Europe. Map.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 240th week of the war, 122nd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR; Air war; Southeast Asia; Central Pacific; Southwest Pacific. Maps: Burma; Dutch New Guinea/ North-East New Guinea/ Papua./ Relief shown by shading. Includes 6 photographs. Back: Are the folks at home backing us up? . . . . Text describes war bond purchasing on the homefront. Includes illustrations.