You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, August 10, 1942 : week of July 31 to August 7
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Western Europe, Iceland, North Africa, Aleutians, New Guinea, Australia, Burma, Russia. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Map inset shows the Russian front. Includes photographs: Jap welcomers; Over barbed wire; The Nazi 88; Converted merchantman; U.S. Army's troopship of the skies. Back: This is Aid to Russia. 10 photographs are accompanied by explanatory text.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 7, 1942 : week of August 28 to September 4
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia; North Africa; Mediterranean; Belgian Congo; Western Europe; Solomons; New Guinea; Iceland; China; Siberia. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Battle areas in the Southwest Pacific; the Mediterranean arena. Includes photographs: Well-dressed commando; Pudding for a Panzer; Avro Lancaster bomber; Moving tanks up; Tanks train in the U.S. deserts. Back: Russian Armored Vehicles. Includes text descriptions of 8 tanks and 28 photographs.
- Newsmap. Monday, September 14, 1942 : week of September 4 to September 11
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Russia, Madagascar, New Guinea, North Africa, China, Solomon Islands, Shipping, Galapagos Islands, Western Europe, Iceland. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show The push on Port Moresby; The Russian front. Includes photographs: The flag goes up, Marine bombers take off, Badly damged hangar, Inspecting a Flying Fortress at Malta, Memorial services for those killed during the Battle of Midway, Business end of Pom-Pom, Catafighter, U.S. Marines toughen up each other. Back: Maps Are Not True For All Purposes. 15 illustrations are accompanied by text describing some of the methods used to represent the world on a two-dimensional surface.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 11, 1942 : week of May 1 to May 8
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Navy announces victory -- End for Corregidor -- Rationing moves closer -- Japs push into China -- Marblehead limps in -- Stark for new fronts -- Iceland has its first air fight -- Army of 6,000,000 -- Launch four destroyers -- Anti-Axis move in Spain -- Army camps inspected -- Germans strike convoy -- Malta downs 154 planes -- Madagascar tip seized -- U.S. aids Middle East -- Nazi drive predicted -- RAF attacks roar on. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps: Corregidor -- Madagascar. Includes photographs: Lt. Gen. Wainwright -- Maj. Gen. Brereton -- Navy raid on Marshall Islands in February -- Under Sec. Patterson -- Kearney destroyer -- Bombs being readied for planes -- Four-engined bomber flying somewhere in Europe -- Cavalry regiment changes mounts to speedy steel.