You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, January 10, 1944 : week of December 29, 1943 to January 5, 1944, 226th week of the war, 108th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: U.S.S.R., Southwest Pacific, Italy, Air offensive Maps: Central Italy, Rumania/Poland, New Britain Island./ Inset maps: Cassino region; Chieti region. Photographs: Delivering supplies to troops in Central Italy, Gen. Eisenhower with Sir Charles Poetal and Sir Arthur Tedder after the Tehran conference, Gen. Sir Bernard L. Montgomery, and Gen. Sir Alan Brooke inspect Nazi prisoners on the Italian front in New Zealand; Germans prepare to evacuate the Crimea, Landing craft are protected by B-25 medium bombers at Arawe. Back: Illustration and photographs show the many ways Army nurses serve.
- Newsmap. Monday, February 21, 1944 : week of February 10 to February 17 : 232nd week of the war, 114th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, USSR, Western Europe, Southwest Pacific, Central Pacific, Submarines. Maps show the Gulf of Finland, Russia; Italy. Inset map shows Cassino area, Italy. Includes 11 photographs. Back: Landing Craft. Illustrations and photographs of various landing craft with descriptive text.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 237th week of the war, 119th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Southeast Asia, Italy, USSR, Southwest Pacific, Central Pacific, Kuriles. Maps: Central Pacific; Cassino area; Burma. Insets: Cassino. Includes 6 photographs. Back: USS Ranger. 10 photographs and text illustrate recent operations.