You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 256th week of the war, 138th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts : Eastern front, France, Italy, Southwest Pacific, Marianas, Far East. Maps: North Sea, English Channel, and Bay of Biscay with surrounding countries as viewed from England. Japanese targets hit by B-20s 15 June, 7 July, and 29 July. Current battle line between Poland and the U.S.S.R. Distance map between Stalingrad and Warsaw. Photographs: U.S. soldiers move warily toward hedgerows in the fields of Normandy; View of Florence, Italy from the Piazzole Michaelango showing the Arno River, Palazzo Vecchio and the cathedral; Underbelly view of the B-29 Superfortress. Back: Text and illustrations highlight the responsibilities of the Navy's Amphibious Forces. Includes insignia and list of battles.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 257th week of the war, 139th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts : France, eastern front, Marianas, Bonins, Southeast Asia, Southwest Pacific, Italy Maps: Southwest Pacific; France. Insets: Far east; France. Photographs: [Soldier voting policy]; Burma road in China. Back: Silence means security.
- Philippine Islands
- Map of the Philippine Islands.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 259th week of the war, 141st week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts : France, Eastern front, Japan, Marianas, Southwest Pacific, China, Southeast Asia, Italy. Maps: France, Europe, Southwest Japan. Back: One way to "blow your top"--but for good--is to be booby-trapped. Text and illustration urge soldiers to avoid booby-traps by exercising care and remaining suspicious.