You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, February 7, 1944 : week of January 27 to February 3, 230th week of the war, 112th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Central Pacific, Italy, USSR, Air war, Burma. Maps show Marshall Islands; Allied advances during the week. Photographs: Artillery technique in Italy; American helmets of the 25th Division and hats of a New Zealand brigade mingle at Vella Lavella; Navy mobile photographic laboratory comes ashore in the Solomons; African Goummiers of the Fifth Army don traditional gowns over American uniforms; Pilots of the 99th Fighter Squadron talk tactics; German transport vehicles retreat from the Soviet front; Photographer positioned where a .50 caliber gun would be mounted in a Navy reconnaissance Liberator; Soldiers stuff 250 pamphlets into each 25 pound shell in Italy; Fifth Army infantry battalion's 81 mm. mortars travel by mule in Venafro. Back: Jap army uniforms. Color illustrations of seasonal and miscellaneous uniforms of officers and men.
- Newsmap. Monday, February 14, 1944 : week of February 3 to February 10, 231st week of the war, 113th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: USSR, Italy, Marshall Is., Southwest Pacific, Paramushiru, Air offensive. Inset maps: [South Pacific], [Kwajalein], [Soviet border from Sept. 1, 1939 to Nov. 5, 1943]. Includes photographs: Captured Japanese light tank, Mt. Trocchio, Nettuno beachhead, British anti-tank gun. Back: Central Italy. Map with inset of oblique view showing difficult terrain.
- Newsmap. Monday, February 21, 1944 : week of February 10 to February 17 : 232nd week of the war, 114th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, USSR, Western Europe, Southwest Pacific, Central Pacific, Submarines. Maps show the Gulf of Finland, Russia; Italy. Inset map shows Cassino area, Italy. Includes 11 photographs. Back: Landing Craft. Illustrations and photographs of various landing craft with descriptive text.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 233rd week of the war, 115th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, Air war, Burma, USSR. Maps show air attacks from London to various sites in Germany; New Ireland; south Pacific; Truk Is. Includes photographs: "Island forts", Marine corps set up radio telephone sets at Roi Island, Leathernecks set up machine guns immediately upon landing, All-Negro Ninety-Ninth Fighter Squadron at Anzio, German prisoners disembark from an LST to a prison camp, wounded female Jugoslav guerillas arrive in Malta, General Sir Harold Alexander chats with Yank rangers near Cisterno. Back: Text states "In Mein Kampf, Hitler stated that his plan was to destroy France first, then England, after which he would have the United States cornered without a fight!."