You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 259th week of the war, 141st week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts : France, Eastern front, Japan, Marianas, Southwest Pacific, China, Southeast Asia, Italy. Maps: France, Europe, Southwest Japan. Back: One way to "blow your top"--but for good--is to be booby-trapped. Text and illustration urge soldiers to avoid booby-traps by exercising care and remaining suspicious.
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 261st week of the war, 143rd week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts : Eastern front, Italy, Southwest Pacific, Central Pacific, Burma, China, North France, South France. Maps show: Japanese and American controlled areas throughout the Mariana and Caroline Islands; military actions in Europe during the week; Japanese advancement into Burma and China; France. Back: [text and ill.] Crew, 147,142 men and women [making/using war planes].
- Newsmap. For the Armed Forces. 288th week of the war, 170th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Americans Cross Rhine; New Philippine Landings; Allies in Mandalay. Maps: Red Army menaces Oder line, Road to Mandalay, Mindanao P.I. Includes distance scale from Linz east to Berlin and from Zehden west to Berlin. Back: Map of the Pacific and the Far East. Inset maps: Ryukyu Retto, Okinawa, Saipan, Iwo-Jima, Paramushiru, Chisima Retto (Kurile Is.).