You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, November 2, 1942 : week of October 23 to October 30
- Front: Text desribes action on various war fronts: Solomons, Central and South Pacific; North Africa; Italy; Russia; Burma and India; China; Aleutians. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show North Africa; The Caucasus. Includes 10 photographs. Back: There is no all-purpose plane. 20 photographs show Heavy Bombers -- Medium and light bombers -- Fighters -- Torpedo bombers -- Transports -- Naval patrol planes. Text accompanies the photographs.
- Newsmap. Monday, August 17, 1942 : week of August 7 to August 14
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Solomon Islands, New Guinea, Aleutians, China, India, Western Europe, Yugoslavia, Mediterranean, Russia. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Map insets show Solomon Islands, Russian front. Includes photographs: view of Tulagi; German fighter; Facing the Nazis; Sniper suit; A traitor covers up; Club for U.S. forces on London. Back: British Battle Dress. Includes 6 photograhs, 4 drawings with accompanying text.
- Newsmap. Monday, May 25, 1942 : week of May 15 to May 22
- Front : Text describes action on various war fronts: Axis hunts Shangri La -- Shadow on Australia -- New threat to China -- Gandhi still passive -- More Yanks in Ireland -- U.S. gets Panama bases -- Spain would trade -- Island volcano erupts -- Axis people grumble -- Axis battles Chetniks -- Air travel curtailed -- Prinz Eugen torpedoes -- Attack on Kharkov -- Vichy downs RAF planes -- Africa drive hinted -- Malta counts bombings. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show the Burma Road and a map of a portion of Europe overlaying a map of the United States. U.S. cities are shown in italics, European cities in capitals. Includes photographs: Doolittle did much -- North American B-25 -- Gandhi opposes [scorched earth policy] -- School of 'tin fish' ready for their deadly work -- Shell casings stacked in Moscow factory -- Rommel might move -- Catalinas from America keep an eye on the Mediterranean -- RAF salvages wrecked planes from desert. Includes 1 cartoon. Back: Know Your Enemies: the Nazi Army. Includes photographs: Supporting Fire, Howitzer in Action, Moving Up, Mountain Troops, Tank Destroyer, Anti-Aircraft Alert, No. 2 Man, Quick Crossing, Battle Practice, Flame Thrower, Mopping Up. Inset has text details for each photograph.