You limited your search to:
- Newsmap. Monday, August 31, 1942 : week of August 21 to August 28
- Text describes action on various war fronts: New phase, Solomon Islands, Gilbert Islands, East Indies, China, Burma, Russia, Iraq and Iran, Mediterranean, Western Europe, Brazil. Large world map is keyed to text and illustrates time zones around the world. Inset maps show Battle for the Hangchow-Nanchang Railway; Southern Russia. Includes photographs: A Maori's best friend; Dive bomber tail brake; Vought-Sikorsky helicopter; Back from Dieppe; The run to Malta; Airborne command lands.
- Newsmap. Monday, December 6, 1943 : week of November 25 to December 2, 221st week of the war, 103rd week of U.S. participation
- Text describes action on various war fronts: Italy, USSR, Germany, Central Pacific, Southwest Pacific, China, Plans. Inset maps: central Italy, northeast New Guinea, Action areas in central and southwest Pacific, Truk Is., Nauru, Wotje, Jaluit, Makin, Tarawa. Photographs: Australian Air Force Beaufighter, Sgt. Ben Kuroki of Hershey, Nebraska, Captured Soviet equipment, Rescued blindfolded Nazi. German built road in Isernia. Back: Text and 11 illustrations highlight the 11 general orders that must be known by sentinels.
- Newsmap. Monday, December 20, 1943 : week of December 9 to December 16, 223rd week of the war, 105th week of U.S. participation
- Front: Text describes action on various war fronts: Southwest Pacific, Central Pacific, China, USSR, Italy, Air offensive, Submarines. Inset maps: Southeast Europe, Central China battle area. Photographs: U.S. Army engineers replace a bridge in Italy, Antiaircraft fire from a U.S. carrier, Brazilian ground and air troops, Turkish officials, "Rome or Death." Back: Text and photographs illustrate the battle for the Gilbert Islands.