You limited your search to:
- Der winzige Struwwelpeter
- Essay and history of the folk character Struwwelpeter, translated variously as "Slovely Peter," "Shock-headed Peter," Boy with shock of unkempt bristly hair" etc. This character was well known to Mark Twain, and would have been an influence for his character Huckleberry Finn.
- De wonderlijke openbarigen van de microscoop
- An overview of the use of microscopes, and the types of things that can be seen through them.
- [World's Columbian Exposition Calendar]
- Calendar covering from April 1893 to March 1894, illustrated with views of buildings at the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893, with information on the New York Life Insurance Company. Bound in publisher's illustrated wrappers.
- Yet another ABC book; or thoughts along the alphabet.
- Verse musings in the form of an alphabet book. Bound in dark red card covers with applied cover label.