You limited your search to:
- The White House Symposium on Advancing Global Literacy
- This Website documented the White House Symposium on Advancing Global Literacy that held in New York City, New York, on September 22, 2008. The site also included the contents of the six UNESCO Regional Conferences in Support of Global Literacy: -Literacy Challenges in the Arab Region (Doha, Qatar – March 12 – 14, 2007) -Literacy Challenges in East Asia, Southeast Asia and the Pacific (Beijing, China – July 31 - August 1, 2007) -Renewing Literacy to Face African and International Challenges (Bamako, Mali – September 10 - 12, 2007) -Literacy Challenges in the South, Southwest and Central Asia (New Delhi, India – November 29 – 30, 2007) -Addressing Literacy Challenges in Europe with a Sub-Regional Focus (Baku, Azerbaijan – May 14 – 16, 2008) -Regional Literacy Conference in Latin America and the Caribbean (Mexico City, Mexico – September 10 – 13, 2008)
- National Mathematics Advisory Panel
- The U.S. Department of Education, in partnership with the Conference Board of Mathematical Sciences, hosted the first National Math Panel Forum on October 6-7, 2008. This page documents the Forum activities, which brought together various organizations and other interested parties.
- U.S.-Canada Power System Outage Task Force
- The Final Report of the U.S.-Canada Power System Outage Task Force provides a thorough investigation of the causes of the August 14, 2003 blackout. It also recommends actions to minimize the likelihood and scope of similar events in the future.