You limited your search to:
- Millennial Housing Commission
- The mission of the Commission is to identify, analyze, and develop recommendations that highlight the importance of housing, improve the housing delivery system, and provide affordable housing for the American people, including recommending possible legislative and regulatory initiatives.
- Payment Accuracy
- This website contains information about: (1) Current and historical rates and amounts of improper payments, (2) Why improper payments occur, and (3) What agencies are doing to reduce and recover improper payments (from "About This Site").
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy
- A growing number of Americans are using alternative approaches to health promotion and medical treatment. People are looking to health care providers to treat the whole person, not only illness. Because of public interest in and use of unconventional health care, the President established the White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine Policy. Executive Order 13147 authorizing the Commission was issued on March 7, 2000.