You limited your search to:
- The soil that went to town.
- Describes the problem of soil erosion and methods for its prevention, in an elementary story format.
- From the dust of the earth.
- Describes how the things people enjoy in everyday life come from the soil, either directly or indirectly, and the value of participating in soil conservation.
- Taming runaway waters
- Describes the damage caused and the economic impact of floods and fast-moving water. Discusses the role of soil and water management programs in flood control.