You limited your search to:
- Policies to Change the World: Energy Sufficiency - Eight Policies towards the Sustainable Use of Energy
- This booklet discusses how energy sufficiency is the best solution for reducing energy consumption and waste. It presents policies for reducing global energy consumption such as energy auditing, phasing out incandescent light bulbs, combined heat/cooling energy and power, carbon-negative cooking, smart metering, area road pricing, and other measures.
- State of the Climate in 2008
- This report describes observations of precipitation, temperature, and other climatology metrics from different global regions.
- Tunza: The UNEP Magazine for Youth, Volume 2, Number 1, 2004
- Tunza is a magazine published by the UN Environment Programme about environmental issues from a youth perspective. This issue is about the relationship between international sports and the environment.