You limited your search to:
- Africa Adaptation Programme: An insight into AAP and Country project Profiles
- The Africa Adaptation Programme (AAP) has been designed to support the long-term efforts of targeted countries to further develop their capability to successfully identify, design and implement holistic adaptation and disaster risk reduction programmes that are aligned with national development priorities. This report provides insight into the Africa Adaptation Programme (AAP) and its related country project profiles. The AAP has shifted into implementation, with Namibia and Tunisia as the first countries to complete national inception workshops. Eighteen out of the total twenty programme countries will complete national inception processes and start full-fledged implementation in the coming months.
- Africa: Atlas of Our Changing Environment
- This comprehensive atlas provides data, satellite imagery, and analysis of the environmental conditions and issues relevant to each African country, and several surrounding island nations. The atlas also covers trans-border international issues in Africa.
- The Last Stand of the Gorilla: Environmental Crime and Conflict in the Congo Basin
- This report discusses the status of gorillas in the Greater Congo River Basin. The report looks at challenges such as poaching and habitat loss.