You limited your search to:
- Meadows and pastures : formation and cultivation in the middle eastern states.
- A guide to the cultivation and selection of varieties of hay, pasture grasses, and clover. Describes the use grass as a soil builder and provides methods of soil improvement.
- Rural planning : the social aspects of recreation places.
- Describes the trend toward establishing planned recreation areas in rural communities, and the economic and social benefits they provide to farmers.
- Rural planning : the village.
- Describes various types of planned villages and provides examples of features in such communities.
- Soil and water conservation in the Pacific Northwest.
- Describes types of erosion and methods for preventing the erosion of soil by water and wind.