Environmental Policy Collection
What's Inside this Collection.
About This Collection
The Environmental Policy Collection contains a variety of open access resources that provide a balanced view on environmental issues and their potential consequences. The current focus of the collection is climate change, and the documents come from such agencies and individuals as:
- United States Climate Change Science Program
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- International Geosphere-Biosphere Programme
- Climate Change and Agriculture and Food Security
- Earth System Science Partnership
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- United Nations Environment Programme
- World Meteorological Organization
- University of North Texas (UNT) graduate students
About This Project
The UNT Libraries are working to identify, collect, organize, and manage digital resources relevant to environmental policy. For this endeavor, the Libraries will provide digital infrastructure and stewardship to ensure perpetual access to the resources collected. We are actively seeking content partners. To learn more about how you can participate in the Environmental Policy Collection project, contact Daniel Alemneh firstname.lastname@example.org.