You limited your search to:
- [Controlled Vocabulary Graphic]
- This graphic expresses kinds of controlled vocabularies as a continuum of least to most complex and illustrates how different vocabularies are related; it includes notes describing the image on a separate page. The slide was used as a visual aid at a workshop during THATCamp (The Humanities and Technology Camp) as part of the Digital Frontiers conference at UNT Libraries.
- The Impact of Digitizing Resources: Content Partner and User Perspectives
- Presentation for the Digital Frontiers 2012 Conference. This presentation discusses research to measure the impact of digital assets in The Portal to Texas History.
- The Impact of Open Access in Scholarly Communications: Stakeholders Perspectives
- Presentation for a panel at the Digital Frontiers 2013 Conference. The panel presenters discuss the impact of open access in scholarly communications with perspectives from five different stakeholders.