You limited your search to:
- Direct Overt U.S. Aid and Military Reimbursements to Pakistan, FY2002-FY2009
- Aid and military reimbursements made to Pakistan from 2002-2009. The list is divided by agency.
- Lobbying the Executive Branch: Current Practices and Options for Change
- This report outlines the development of registration requirements for lobbyists engaging executive branch officials since 1995. It also summarizes steps taken by the Obama Administration to limit and monitor lobbying of the executive branch; discusses the development and implementation of restrictions placed on lobbying for Recovery Act and Emergency Economic Stabilization Act funds; examines the Obama Administration's decision to stop appointing lobbyists to federal advisory bodies and committees; considers third-party criticism of current executive branch lobbying policies; and provides options for possible modifications in current lobbying laws and practices.
- Major U.S. Arms Sales and Grants to Pakistan Since 2001
- A brief listing of major arms sales and grants made to Pakistan since 2001.