You limited your search to:
- Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America: An Overview and Selected Issues
- The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) is a trilateral initiative that was launched in March 2005 for the purpose of increasing and enhancing security and prosperity in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. This initiative promoted communication and cooperation across several key policy areas of mutual interest, such as improving certain sectors of the economy, developing higher health and safety standards, and addressing environmental concerns. This report describes this initiative in brief detail, including summaries of several SPP-related meetings between the three countries' leaders.
- Canada's Financial System: An Overview
- This report discusses the relative stability of Canada's financial system in comparison to the financial systems of other nations around the globe that are suffering from the current financial crisis. This report presents an overview of Canada's financial system and its supervisory framework and draws some distinctions between that system and the current U.S. framework.
- Financial Market Supervision: Canada's Perspective
- This report presents an overview of Canada's financial system and its supervisory framework and draws some distinctions between that system and the current U.S. framework.