You limited your search to:
- Cost-Benefit Analysis: Issues in Its Use in Regulation
- This report sketches issues underlying broader use of cost-benefit analysis. It focuses on cost-benefit as one of several related frameworks for assessing regulatory actions or policies. Cost-benefit is the broadest of these frameworks, which also include impact assessment, risk assessment, and cost-effectiveness. Which analytical framework is appropriate depends on the regulatory context.
- The Former Soviet Union and U.S. Foreign Aid: Implementing the Assistance Program, 1992-1994
- In fiscal year 1994, the new states of the former Soviet Union became collectively the second largest recipient of U.S. foreign assistance made available from all sources. Whether and how the assistance program is helping to bring about democratic systems and free market economies is increasingly a question of interest to Congress and the public at large.
- Food Additive Regulations: A Chronology
- No Description