You limited your search to:
- Climate Change: The EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) Enters Kyoto Compliance
- This report discusses the development in global warming as a global issue. Topics include issues that have arisen regarding the ETS and considerations for cap-and-trade.
- Congress and Trade Policy Toward Japan
- No Description
- Rising Energy Competition and Energy Security in Northeast Asia: Issues for U.S. Policy
- This report analyzes how China, Japan, and South Korea's pursuits to bolster their energy security impacts U.S. interests. It also examines decisions being made by Asian states now that will significantly shape global affairs in the future, how these decisions might play out, and how Congress and the executive branch might play a role in those decisions.