You limited your search to:
- How to Follow Current Federal Legislation and Regulations
- This report provides a listing of the key primary and secondary sources from which current information can be obtained, as well as suggested sources of further information.
- Persian Gulf War: Defense-Policy Implications for Congress
- No Description
- National Emergency Powers
- This report the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601-1651) that eliminated or modified some statutory grants of emergency authority, required the President to declare formally the existence of a national emergency and to specify what statutory authority, activated by the declaration, would be used, and provided Congress a means to countermand the President's declaration and the activated authority being sought.
- Desert Shield and Desert Storm Implications for Future U.S. Force Requirements
- This preliminary assessment summarizes U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine Corps performances during recent war, then relates it to past experience and potential threats in ways that might help decisionmakers determine the most suitable characteristics of U.S. armed forces for the rest of this decade.