You limited your search to:
- FY2014 Appropriations: District of Columbia
- This report discusses the FY2014 budget request, general provisions and key policy issues.
- FY2014 Appropriations Lapse and the Department of Homeland Security: Impact and Legislation
- This report examines the DHS contingency plan and the potential impacts of a lapse in annual appropriations on DHS operations, focusing primarily on the emergency furlough of personnel, and then discusses seven legislative vehicles that have mitigated or have the potential to mitigate those same impacts.
- Provisions in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013 as an Alternative to a Traditional Budget Resolution
- This report provides an explanation of such provisions, highlights how those provisions compare with a traditional budget resolution, and places them within the context of the budget process for FY2014 and FY2015.
- The FY2014 Government Shutdown: Economic Effects
- This report discusses the effects of the FY2014 government shutdown on the economy. It also reviews third-party estimates of the effects of the shutdown on the economy, which predicted a reduction in gross domestic product (GDP) growth of at least 0.1 percentage points for each week of the shutdown, with a cumulative effect of up to 0.6 percentage points in the fourth quarter of 2013.