You limited your search to:
- Alabama Emergency Management and Homeland Security Statutory Authorities Summarized
- This report is one of a series that profiles the emergency management and homeland security statutory authorities of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and three territories (American Samoa, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands). Each profile identifies the more significant elements of state statutes, generally as codified. This report focuses on the state of Alabama.
- Federal Disaster Assistance after Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, Wilma, Gustav, and Ike
- Report that provides information on federal financial assistance provided to the Gulf States after major disasters were declared in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas in response to the widespread destruction that resulted from Hurricanes Katrina, Rita, and Wilma in 2005 and Hurricanes Gustav and Ike in 2008. This includes a brief summary of each hurricane and a discussion concerning federal to state cost-shares.
- The Impact of Hurricane Katrina on the State Budgets of Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi
- No Description