You limited your search to:
- Israel's Blockade of Gaza, the Mavi Marmara Incident, and Its Aftermath
- This report provides background information on the blockade imposed of by Israeli in response to Hamas's takeover. Israel considered its actions to be legitimate self-defense. Turkey, whose nationals comprised the largest contingent in the flotilla and among the casualties, considered them to be unjustifiable and in contravention of international law.
- The Middle East and North Africa: Political Succession and Regime Stability
- This report discusses the political future of various countries in the Middle East-North Africa (MENA) region. A change in the leadership in these countries could significantly affect their policies toward the United States and their willingness to cooperate with the United States in achieving the stability needed to advance U.S. interests in this important region.
- The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- This report provides a background of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) financial crisis and the issues for Congress.