You limited your search to:
- APEC and Free Trade in the Asia Pacific
- This report discusses the summit held by President Bill Clinton and other leaders of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) on November 19, 1995. The report discusses the primary reason for the summit, an Action Agenda intended to lead to free and open trade and investment among its members. The report also discusses how APEC countries were divided on certain issues going into this summit.
- The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- This report provides a background of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) financial crisis and the issues for Congress.
- The Pacific Alliance: A Trade Integration Initiative in Latin America
- The Pacific Alliance is a regional integration initiative formed by Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru on April 28, 2011. Its main purpose is for members to form a regional trading bloc and forge stronger economic ties with the Asia-Pacific region. This report provides an overview of the structure of the Pacific Alliance, events leading up to its creation, and the economic significance of the Member countries.