You limited your search to:
- Methods for microbiological and chemical determinations of essential amino acids in proteins and foods.
- A compilation of the results of research in the development of microbiological and chemical methods for determining the presence of 10 essential amino acids in foods; also provides data on the content of amino acids in certain proteins and foods.
- Vegetable gardeners' handbook on insects and diseases.
- Describes diseases and insect pests of the vegetable garden, and recommends remedies for controlling them. Includes formulas for preparing insecticides and fungicides.
- The Plum Island Animal Disease Laboratory.
- Examines the research facilities at the Plum Island Animal Disease Laboratory and provides information regarding its location, the organization, and the types of research and service provided.