[Kendall Hall at North Texas State College]

Description:

Photograph of the front of Kendall Hall on the campus of North Texas State College. On the back of the photograph is a "Job Number" stamp by "Taylor Publishing Co.".

Creator(s): Unknown
Location(s): United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Creation Date: September 1960
Partner(s):
UNT Archives
Collection(s):
University of North Texas Archives
University Photography Collection
Usage:
Total Uses: 88
Past 30 days: 6
Yesterday: 1
Creator:
Unknown
Date(s):
  • Creation: September 1960
Coverage:
Place
United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
Coordinates
33.2089243979, -97.1476694
Era
Into Modern Times, 1939-Present
Date
September 1960
Description:

Photograph of the front of Kendall Hall on the campus of North Texas State College. On the back of the photograph is a "Job Number" stamp by "Taylor Publishing Co.".

Note:

Kendall Hall was located on the south side of Highland Street in Denton. It was originally built to serve as a women's dormitory, with capacity for 300 students. The building was dedicated on March 4, 1952. In 1978 the structure was renovated for the use of the Intensive English Language Institute. Kendall Hall was demolished in October 2009 and its site was later occupied by the Business Leadership Building.

Physical Description:

1 photograph : b&w ; 15 x 21 cm.

Language(s):
Subject(s):
Keyword(s): university campuses | Kendall Hall
Contributor(s):
Partner:
UNT Archives
Collection:
University of North Texas Archives
Collection:
University Photography Collection
Identifier:
  • LOCAL-CONT-NO: UNTA_U0458-021-001
  • ARK: ark:/67531/metadc177474
Resource Type: Photograph
Format: Image
Points
33.2089243979, -97.1476694

Enable Zoom & Pan Controls